Access to and use of this Site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions as well as all applicable regulations and laws. By using this Site, visitors accept and agree to be bound by, without limitation, the Terms and Conditions discussed herein, and acknowledge that any contrary agreements are superseded by the following:
- Visitors may browse this Site freely, but no information from this Site may be downloaded for any type of commercial use. All information and content within this Site are subject to copyright protection and may not be used in any form without prior written consent from Donate Life Kentucky Transplant Donor Services of Kentucky ("Donate Life Kentucky").
- Under no circumstances will Donate Life Kentucky incur liability for any type of damages or fines (actual, consequential, special, punitive or otherwise) arising out of or relating to this Site or any content therein.
- Donate Life Kentucky provides no warranty of any kind (express or implied) in connection with this Site or any information contained therein. Donate Life Kentucky assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions committed in connection with this Site.
- Donate Life Kentucky assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with any damages to any computer equipment or software resulting from or occurring in connection with this Site or any use thereof.
- Donate Life Kentucky reserves the right to supplement or modify any information contained in this Site without prior notice. Donate Life Kentucky shall not be responsible or liable for any interruption or discontinuance of this Site or any content therein regardless of whether Donate Life Kentucky or any third party affiliated therewith commits any action or omission resulting in any interruption or discontinuance of this Site.
- Any information (personal or otherwise) provided by any visitors to this Site will be kept confidential and used in accordance with Kentucky law. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this Site or any content therein will subject the user to legal liability under any and all applicable laws and regulations including copyright, trademark, privacy and other laws or regulations.
- All of the information in this Site is protected under copyright, trademark and other state and federal laws and regulations, and nothing herein shall be interpreted to grant any right or license to use any information from this Site without Donate Life Kentucky's prior written permission.
- If any links are contained in this Site, such links are intended for the convenience of visitors. Donate Life Kentucky has no responsibility for or control over the content of any site to which any link applies. Links to any other sites shall not constitute sponsorship, approval or endorsement of such sites or any content therein. Any links to this Site must connect to the home page of this Site only.
- Donate Life Kentucky may revise, modify or supplement any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- Any and all visitors to this Site agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Site.
If you have any questions about the Registry or anything discussed herein, please contact Donate Life Kentucky at email@example.com.